So there’s something important you’ve been wanting to do for a long time, but fear is holding you back.
Maybe it’s quitting your job to launch a new business, asking out that special person you’ve had a crush on for years, or even standing up to someone who has wronged you.
You know what you need to do, and you know it will help you to grow, but you can’t quite do it.
There’s a weight inside you that is stopping you from taking action, but what if this isn’t completely a bad thing?
In this episode I talk about:
- Why we feal fear
- Six ways to test and measure whether or not your fear is helpful
Key resources to check out to overcome your fear:
- My article on Medium you might like to read: What causes fear and why it’s a good thing
- 3 Practical and Effective Stoic Exercises From Marcus Aurelius, Seneca and Epictetus
- Is Meditation a fad or a life changer?
- Facing Your Fear of Freedom and Accepting Tension with Seth Godin
Want to get fresh podcast episodes from me, as and when they happen?
Then make sure you SUBSCRIBE through one of the following: