Hi I’m Natalie Sisson. There’s three things you should know about me.
First and foremost I’m a ‘freedomist’
noun free·dom·ist \ -mə̇st \
Second of all I’m an Expert Generalist.
I’ve done my eight years in the corporate world as in branding, marketing, event management and business development across a variety of industries.
I’ve cut my teeth in the entrepreneurial world as a cofounder of a Vancouver tech startup in 2008 for 18 months.
And I built my blog, The Suitcase Entrepreneur from scratch and turned it into a thriving six-figure lifestyle business that I ran from my laptop and smartphone in 70 countries for the last seven years.
I’m adept in the world of…
- business ‘ass kicking’ coaching and mentoring
- digital marketing
- writing and publishing bestselling books
- running high-end retreats and workshops
- building online membership communities
- designing and delivering products and services online
- getting paid to speak
- attracting and getting major sponsors
- producing over 300 podcasts and writing 1000+ plus blog posts
- being featured in major press
- building out kick ass sales funnels
- streamlining and systemizing businesses
- outsourcing and building great teams
- traveling the world full time
- being a minimalist
- playing World Championship Frisbee and;
- investing in property and businesses…
- being truly grateful for this amazing world we live in
Thirdly I’m a Gender Equalitarian
I was brought up by my parents, especially my Dad, to believe I could be and do anything I wanted in life.
I attended a top notch private girls school and got an amazing education. I appreciate I’m a privileged white female.
Yet I also understand I’ve been working in a male dominated industry, and I live in a world where by the very fact that I’m a woman, I am also opressed.
So I’m passionate about uplifting and mentoring women entrepreneurs and educating and supporting both women and men to build businesses they love that support their ideal lifestyle.
Why am I on a Quest for Freedom?
Up until now I’ve taught thousands of entrepreneurs through my blog, podcast, videos and online education programs and membership to design a business and lifestyle they love by monetizing their skills, expertise and knowledge into a purpose driven, location independent business.
But it’s not enough. True freedom goes much deeper than that. It’s a mindset.
And so in 2017 I’ve been embarking on bringing to life my Right2Freedom initiative, to undertake the first Global Research on Freedom.
I want to understand it, define it and build a Freedom Framework that everyone can resonate with, plug into and better understand how they can have more personal freedom, each and every day.
So twice a week I’m researching, producing and publishing the Quest for Freedom Podcast and blog, with the sole aim of helping you experience more freedom.
Because frankly you deserve it.