I’ve just recently watched Brene Brown’s Netflix special called “Brené Brown: The Call to Courage” and in this program she discusses what it takes to choose courage over comfort in a culture defined by scarcity, fear, and uncertainty.
And this is what we are going to talk about in this podcast: vulnerability and courage.
In this episode, Osmaan and I will dive deeper into not dwelling on past stories and also not being too focused in the future.
Osmaan is a performance and mindset coach and he is passionate about enabling individuals and businesses create Rapid Transformations, in their thinking, feelings, behaviours, opportunities and results!
In this episode we dive into:
- The risks of dwelling on the past
- What happens in our brains when we think about past memories
- Why you shouldn’t worry about the future
- What does it mean to be vulnerable
- Tips to help you live in the moment
- Understanding goals and habits
Connect with Osmaan
- What my video: How I use habit stacking to start my morning off right
- Listen to my podcast on Intentions vs Goal Setting – Which is Best To Succeed in Life?
- Breakdowns Happen Before Breakthroughs
If you enjoy the podcast please become an UNTAPPED supporter to help me keep producing this show every week and keep it advert free!