I think the month of May is going to be magical. It’s that time of the year when there are no excuses to really dive into the important work and achieving your business and lifestyle goals.
I’ve been getting mentally and physically prepared to smash my goals which are:
- Daily meditation and movement (through tennis, boxing, crossfit, walking, weights or yoga)
- Clean eating 80% of the time (off to buy food for my meal plan now!)
- Make my first revenue with my new ecommerce business with boutique dog products.
How will May be Magical?
I’m pretty focused on what I need to do to make this happen, but I also know if you want to stick to a habit and achieve your goals you need:
1) a really clear vision for how your life will be better alongside
2) external accountability to keep you on track when you falter.
So for my first goal I’ signed up to Mindful in May. You can still join me, but do so quickly, if you want to:
- reduce the stress in your life
- learn how to communicate more calmly
- be better at calming yourself when you’ve been emotionally triggered
- stop worrying so much and start being more present in your life
- be more focussed so you can work more efficiently
- get better at switching off and stopping the mind chatter
Mindful in May is like a personal training program for your brain, where you’ll be training to be more focussed, calm and effective in all areas of your life!
What I like about it is, that regardless of whether you’re a complete beginner or a more experienced meditator you’ll really experience a transformation. I know from just doing 5-10 minutes a day of meditation for the last 4 months, I already feel more grounded.
For goal 2) I’m properly committing to a fitness and nutrition program I invested in a few months back and following the easy and efficient food plan this week.
Then from next week we’ve signed up to MyFoodbag, which is a cool service here in New Zealand that delivers you the exact amount of healthy food you need plus four dinner recipes, so you just have to cook!
And finally for 3) just hosting the $3K in 3 Months Freedom Lab is ensuring I turn up daily to release lessons on what I’ve learned, do my research and share all my experiences with the members who are building their first ecommerce business alongside me.
If that ain’t accountability and responsibility plus massive incentive, I don’t know what else is.
In this episode I talk further about:
- My 3 focuses for this month ahead
- The two books I love that have made a big difference in my life last month
- A calendar blocking technique that’s allowing me to juggle 3 business projects that you might like!
If you prefer video, I shot this episode as a Facebook Live for you inside our Freedomist Collective group.
Key resources to check out to overcome your fear:
Want to get fresh podcast episodes from me, as and when they happen?
Then make sure you SUBSCRIBE through one of the following: